For more than 20 years, AREMIS helps companies to continuously optimize their :
- Real Estate
- Work environment
- Services to its employees
This represents for most companies and organizations :
- The 2nd largest cost after pay costs
- The 1st ecological impact
- An important (de)motivator for the productivity and wellbeing at work
In order to reinforce our growth, we are looking for a motivated Junior Developer Information Systems for our Luxemburg activities. You will be responsible for maintaining Real Estate, Workplace and Facility Management related information systems, also referred to as FMIS (Facility Management Information System) and IWMS (Integrated Workplace Management System.
Based on functional requirements received from our analysts and project managers, you will provide designs, technical analysis and implement these as changes in the existing implementations. Those changes will need to be fully integrated within the provided framework.
Our customers are all A-brand and mainly international companies and organizations, active in all business segments and public sectors. You will contribute to delivering the expected professional standards.
AREMIS deploys its solutions over the 4 continents, through a network of offices and partners. International opportunities might also be considered.
- University degree or equivalent through experience in one or more of the following domains
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Experience and/or passion for technologies such as Mobile Apps, CAD, BIM, GIS is an asset
- Preferably 1-3 years of experience as developer or analyst
- Highly analytical
- Fast-learning abilities
- Experience in extending off-the-shelf software solutions is an asset
- Understanding of Web Services (REST, SOAP), Enterprise Integration (ETL, ESB) , BI, Reporting solutions is an asset
- Knowledge of modelling languages such as UML or Entity-Relationship is an asset
- Knowledge of CAD (e.g. AutoCAD), BIM (e.g. REVIT), GIS (e.g. ESRI, FME), FMIS (e.g. ARCHIBUS), IWMS,…software is appreciated
- Knowledge of Eclipse, Ant, SVN, DB (Oracle, SQL Server), App Server (such as Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic,…) and Spring concepts (AOP, DI, IOC) is appreciated
- Mainly active in Luxemburg, but also collaboration on international projects
- A company car and mobility program will be provided
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Postée le 2 juin 2015.